By Ed Diokno
When your costume is basically blue paint, you better have a physique that merits that style choice.
That was the problem facing Jennifer Lawrence when she first played Mystique in the X-men franchise, according to Celebrity Fitness magazine.
It helps that Wong is no hard-core fitness Nazi. Lawrence posed a challenge for him as he needed to make her look amazing while ensuring that she had the liberty to keep doing things a 20-year-old does. He taught her to exercise and eat well while allowing her to have snacks and go clubbing, just alike any other 20-something with money.
Healthy snacking optionsIf you are a fan of The Hunger Games actress, you would certainly like to know about some snacks that are healthy and easily available. Celebrity Fitness provides a suggestions from Wong for snacks and the benefits you get from eating them.
- Coconut Milk Yogurt – It’s a good fiber source.
- Crudités and Hummus – It offers protein and veggies goodness.
- Apple slices with Walnut Butter – Apple fat is good for your hunger and walnuts have Omega-3.
- Hard-boiled Eggs – It provides choline that enhances your brain function.
- Greek Yogurt – It’s a protein filled treat.
- Almond Milk with protein powder – It’s a perfect post-workout treat.
- Air-popped Popcorn – It has more antioxidants and fewer calories.
- Peanut Butter-filled Celery Canoes – Celery refreshes you and protein and fat makes you stronger.
- Cashews and Blueberries – It has loads of protein, good fats, and anthocyanin, an antioxidant that boosts brain power.
- Dark Chocolate – It pampers your sweet tooth without messing with your metabolism.
(Ed Diokno writes a blog :Views From The Edge: news and analysis from an Asian American perspective.)
(AsAmNews is an all-volunteer effort of dedicated staff and interns. You can show your support by liking our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/asamnews, following us on Twitter and sharing our stories.)